Fedora Extras Review day #1 2006-02-15

Greetings.

One of the ideas that came up in the last FESCo meeting to help get
more reviews going was suggested by me: Have a IRC Review Day.

I have created a Wiki page on it, available at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/ReviewDay

The first Review Day is scheduled for this coming Wednsday starting at
9am in your local timezone. Come join us in #fedora-extras on
irc.freenode.net and review some packages.

Feedback welcome.

Hope to see lots of folks there and reviewing!

kevin