Seting of FE-REVIEW for reviewing packages

Hello,

becouse I read, that a lot of packages are retain in the
FE-REVIEW status, I started to try to review some packages.

During this I found out, that there are a lot of packages review
requests where the review process was started, but the state was
retain at FE-REVIEW.

So I have changed the state on some package review requests I
have found.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt