Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Hi.

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:20:18 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> You forget that we have some packagers that live in parts of the world
> where internet bandwidth is costly. I suspect that each rebuild for
> devel with mock will download 300 - 750 MByte. To much for those
> packagers afaics.

In this light it is obviously better to upgrade each and every package
to make everyone download everything again, right?

Personally I do not mind rebuilding or downloading, but the bandwidth
argument does not really fly here.