Re: FE package status Tue Feb 7 2006

Michel Salim wrote:
If nobody else is interested, I'd like to take over gnugo.

Regards,

- Michel

On 07/02/06, Christian Iseli licr org <Christian Iseli licr org> wrote:
<snip>
We have 53 orphaned packages available in extras devel:
abe anjuta apg apt arc at-poke camstream cgoban cksfv conglomerate duplicity
freedroidrpg gdeskcal gkrellm-themes gnofract4d gnome-password-generator
gnome-telnet gnome-themes-extras gnugo gonvert gpa gtkglarea2 gurlchecker
hping2 libzvt lincvs lua manedit mknbi netdiag nget ots p0f parchive
perl-Net-SCP perl-Net-SSH perl-Parse-Yapp prozilla putty rpmproc screem sirius
synaptic tdl tetex-arabtex tetex-armtex tetex-font-tipa tetex-lgrind tla
wbxml2 wesnoth xmms-cdread xtide

You seem to be using an old owners.list, I've added Glide3-libGL days ago and your reports still say its not in owners.list

Besides that great work.

Regards,

Hans