Re: apg and p0f maintainership

Kevin> I see that apg and p0f are orphaned currently.

Kevin> If no one else would like to maintain them I would be happy to
Kevin> do so. Neither package has any open bugs in bugzilla.

Kevin> The upsteam apg web page appears to be down, but hopefully
Kevin> thats transitory.

Kevin> Will wait a few days and see if anyone else is interested
Kevin> before taking them on.

To follow up on myself...

Since I haven't seen anyone jump in, I am going to take ownership of
them and fire off some fc5 rebuilds for them.

kevin