Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
This time also: Replies to fedora-extras-list please, tia!

Am Montag, den 13.02.2006, 18:22 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:

Hi Fedora Maintainers!

The last rawhide mass-rebuild is mostly done now so it's time for us to
also rebuild **all packages** in the Fedora Extras development tree
before it becomes Fedora Extras 5 (FE) when Fedora Core 5 is
branched/released.

Guys, please keep the buildsys busy. There are a lot of packages that
are still not rebuild afaics.
I wrote a small script "buildcheck" (attached) that can check what
packages are not yet rebuild. The script is far from perfect but it
works quite well afaics. Maybe it has some bugs -- I'm sure you guys
will find some and tell me about it.
How does it work? Rough version: It checks the buildtime of all srpms in
extras/development and prints the name and the email of all those that
were rebuild before the official mass-rebuild was announced.

Erm,

It seems to check the wrong time/date though, its listing a few of my packages which have all been rebuild, take Glide3 as an example from the changelog:
* Mon Feb 13 2006 Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> 20050815-3
- Bump release and rebuild for new gcc4.1 and glibc.
- add %%{?dist} for consistency with my other packages

And -3 is on the mirrors dated feb 13, so it has definetly been build and pushed.

Regards,

Hans