Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 20:51 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Guys, please keep the buildsys busy. There are a lot of packages that
> are still not rebuild afaics.

FYI, all my packages from the list except jikes, which I'll push in a
jiffy, are waiting for something (dependency rebuild/update,
any-time-now upstream update for stuff in the package) and will be
pushed as soon as that "something" is available.