Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
andreas bierfert lowlatency de           fbdesk
andreas bierfert lowlatency de           fluxbox

These two don't build with gcc4.1. The issue has been reported upstream and I hope fixes are on their way...

andreas bierfert lowlatency de           lcms

Moved to core...

andreas bierfert lowlatency de           orange
> andreas bierfert lowlatency de           synce-gnomevfs
> andreas bierfert lowlatency de           synce-software-manager
> andreas bierfert lowlatency de           synce-trayicon

Waiting for synce...

andreas bierfert lowlatency de           synce

Does not like stack protector again... need to do some work there

andreas bierfert lowlatency de           wine

Should be underway soon... =)

- Andreas
--
Andreas Bierfert               | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB