Re: Packages in CVS with no entry in the owners.list (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Am Samstag, den 18.02.2006, 12:24 +0000 schrieb Jose' Matos:
> On Saturday 18 February 2006 12:18, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > > These packages should be removed from the extras/devel (I added them to
> > > http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status ):
>
>   Not only devel but FC-4 as well, we have created fftw2 for FC-4 and devel,
> so fftw3 is completly useless now.

I added it to
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status
at the same time, but did not specify that in the mail. Sorry.

CU
thl
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>