Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 16:19 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Thats the problem, I don't know how long it takes for the buildsys to pick up rawhide changes, so I'm suggesting to use the time of the rawhide changelog mail + some extra time , hoping that someone who knows the buildsys can tell us what amount of extra time is needed after the rawhide changelog mail.

The changelog mail should be sent at pretty much the same time as the
packages are available for the build system.
Jeremy

In that case, Thorsten you asked for a time may I suggest to use the time from the changelog mail.

Regards,

Hans