Re: Packages in CVS with no entry in the owners.list (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Am Montag, den 20.02.2006, 06:42 -0600 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
> >These are only in cvs and have no entry in owners.list
>
> >- Rex Dieter <rexdieter [AT] users.sf.net>: kile-i18n
>
> FYI, kile-i18n is no longer packaged separately from kile, ie. kile-i18n
> no longer effectively exists.

Well, we either should remove kile-i18n from cvs or add a entry to the
owners.list -- otherwise the question will come up multiple times again
and will just waste other peoples time.

Rex, could you take of that? tia

CU
thl