Specifying arch in BuildRequires:

I'm trying to package GNU Pascal and I'm running into a problem on
x86_64.  Since x86_64 is a multilib platform, the build process will
try to build both 64 and 32 bit libraries.  Therefore it needs
glibc-devel for both x86_64 and i386 to be installed during the
build.  (Otherwise the build fails for lack of
/usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h.)

So, any ideas on how I can convince mock to install glibc-devel on
both architectures?  Alternately, is there a GCC build expert in the
house?

 - J<