Re: Changing maintainer in general (WAS Re: Anjuta - change of maintainer)

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Fedora Extras|anjuta|GNOME IDE for C and C++|
extras-orphan fedoraproject org|extras-qa fedoraproject org|

Odd. My local copy says otherwise and I did do a cvs update last
night...

Now updated correctly!

I don't think so:

$ cd owners
$ cvs update -dP
For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Enter passphrase for key '/nis-home/phowarth/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs update: Updating .
P owners.list
$ grep -F anj owners.list
Fedora Extras|anjuta|GNOME IDE for C and C++|extras-orphan fedoraproject org|extras-qa fedoraproject org| Fedora Extras|ddskk|Daredevil SKK - Simple Kana to Kanji conversion program for Emacs|petersen redhat com|extras-qa fedoraproject org| Fedora Extras|kinput2|Japanese kanji input server for X11|tagoh redhat com|extras-qa fedoraproject org|

No sign of an update to owners.list by you on fedora-extras-commits either. Did you commit the change?

Paul.