find_lang problem

Hi,

As there is already a package called gdl in extras, I've had to rename
the gnome gdl package to anjuta-gdl (the other gdl is not the gnome one)
- the entry in the .spec file is

Name: anjuta-gdl

There are a number of translations in the package, so in the %install
section, I have the usual

%find_lang %{name}

However, this is reporting back that there are no translations found in
anjuta-gdl-0.6.0-2-root-paul anjuta-gdl

Do I need to do something different due to the difference in the name?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who