Abandonned packages - bonobo and gnome-vfs

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build gnome-build (required for anjuta-2) and it
relies on gnome-vfs and bonobo (the spec file generated when I hand
compile the tarball has then as BuildRequires).

Both of these are abandoned from FC4 and waiting to go into FE. Is the
procedure for taking them on the same as any other package or is there a
straight replacement I can use which is part of the main distro rather
than compiling these up?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show