Re: Abandonned packages - bonobo and gnome-vfs

Hi,

> > I'm currently trying to build gnome-build (required for anjuta-2) and it
> > relies on gnome-vfs and bonobo (the spec file generated when I hand
> > compile the tarball has then as BuildRequires).
>
> Surely it uses libbonobo and gnome-vfs2?

Nope - it specifies bonobo and gnome-vfs.

I've removed the requirements and it compiled fine, so I guess it's not
an issue.

And don't call be Shirley!

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show