Re: Anjuta - change of maintainer

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
I can explain it. You dropped "Epoch: 1", which is a big DO_NOT!
Your package now is older than 1:1.2.3-3.fc5

what do you mean?

Sounds to me like a previous version of the package in the repo had "Epoch: 1" in it, and the current one doesn't (effectively implying "Epoch: 0") and hence being "older" than the previous version as far as RPM and yum are concerned.

Paul..