Updating just a spec file to cvs

Hi,

Is there a way that I can just do a cvs update to a spec file? Currently
z88dk won't compile under x86_64 or ia64 and mock refuses to work on my
machine.

The version in rawhide extras will therefore fail. I've altered the spec
file, but now can't build it here and commit. Can just the spec file be
updated?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show