Re: Updating just a spec file to cvs

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way that I can just do a cvs update to a spec file? Currently
> z88dk won't compile under x86_64 or ia64 and mock refuses to work on my
> machine.
>
> The version in rawhide extras will therefore fail. I've altered the spec
> file, but now can't build it here and commit. Can just the spec file be
> updated?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your problem, but this should work to pull
changes from the repository:

# cvs update -C foo.spec

This will toss away local changes and give you back the latest version
from CVS.

Or, if you want to push changes to this file only:

# cvs commit foo.spec

Then request a build:

# make tag
# make build