Re: Anjuta - change of maintainer

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:26:08 +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote:

> Michael Schwendt пишет:
> > A packaging bug.
>
> One time FreshRPMS people check and drop Epoch to zero in all shipped files.
> I think it's like copper. One side is a manual update, another side is a
> more convenient behaviour (may be).

No. This is not an option. Removing explicit "Epoch: 0" is different from
removing an Epoch higher than zero. The former only breaks "rpm -F", the
latter would break "everything". ;) Btw, explicit "Epoch: 0" has been
removed from Fedora Extras long ago by the same person, who maintains
freshrpms.net.