Re: please help: %doc causing extra dependencies ?

Hi.

"Gabriel L. Somlo" <somlo cmu edu> wrote:

> How can I still add these things as *documentation*, without them
> causing my package to require PERL ? I've already tried removing
> the executable attribute on the files, but the package still ends up
> requiring perl...

I remember that half a year ago or so the ppp package in Core ended
up requiring /usr/local/bin/perl because of a file in %doc. I do
not remember if there was a general solution to this or just a
change of the hashbang path in the file.

--
Duct tape is like "The Force": it has a light side and a dark side, and
it holds the universe together.