Re: Not for commercial use licenses / seperate repo? (was Re: angband license)

Hi

Now I'm no fan of non-free software, but IMHO opinion I think it is fair if people give something away for free including source et all that they disallow commercial use.

So I would like to propose creating a not for commercial use repo under the fedora umbrella.

Currently Fedora is 100% Free and open source. Such repositories IMO would dilute that. If it needs to be done, coordinate and do it but not within the Fedora umbrella. My 2 cents.

--
Rahul