Rebuild status of FE5 (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 26 17:35:57 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 19:22 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Replies to fedora-extras-list please to avoid confusion.
>
> Small update:
>
> Anyway, here a complete list of packages that still need a rebuild. It
> is also in the wiki now at
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status
>

> If there is a good reason why the package is not yet rebuild please add
> a short note to the page. tia

> chrisw_AT_redhat.com                        git-core                            0.99.9a-2.fc5

Erm.. I think your script is slightly broken.  git-core has been rebuilt
quite a bit because upstream releases a new version about once a week :)

[jwboyer at yoda ~]$ rpm -q git-core
git-core-1.2.2-1.fc5
[jwboyer at yoda ~]$

On a side note, I've been debugging a build error for tla on PPC.  It
looks like it might be a glibc problem at the moment related to the
recent ABI change.  If it is, it may required another respin of core.
I'm not quite sure about that yet, since Jakub hasn't had a chance to
look at the bug.  Just an FYI.

josh