Re: Rebuild status of FE5 (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

> interest in fedora-extras? Or do they route mail from fedora-maintainers
> to /dev/null? Or did they unsubscribe from the list (iirc it is
> mandatory to be subscribed to fedora-maintainers if you maintain a
> package in extras. Or am I wrong here?).

I haven't seen such a thing. It isn't even advertised in the wiki (if my
search in the wiki isn't wrong). I personaly think that fedora-extras-list
and fedora-maintainers should be merged (and bugzilla reviews should go to
another list to keep traffic on fedora-extras-list low). But I guess this
has allready been talked about previously... (and I'm gonna subscribe to
fedora-maintainers).

--
Pat