Re: Rebuild status of FE5 (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Patrice Dumas wrote:
interest in fedora-extras? Or do they route mail from fedora-maintainers
to /dev/null? Or did they unsubscribe from the list (iirc it is
mandatory to be subscribed to fedora-maintainers if you maintain a
package in extras. Or am I wrong here?).

I haven't seen such a thing. It isn't even advertised in the wiki (if my search in the wiki isn't wrong). I personaly think that fedora-extras-list and fedora-maintainers should be merged (and bugzilla reviews should go to another list to keep traffic on fedora-extras-list low). But I guess this has allready been talked about previously... (and I'm gonna subscribe to fedora-maintainers).

+ a zillion

I almost never (never say never) read the bugzilla generated mails, and I get confused about what to send to maintainers and what to send to extras-list.

Regards,

Hans