Cannot Enqueue Build

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Mon Feb 27 01:00:02 UTC 2006

Hi, all.

I'm working on submitting lucidlife to FE, and I've stumbled on a small
problem. After getting APPROVED and sponsored, I've created and checked
out a lucidlife CVS and, after fixing a typo, have tagged both a devel
and FC-4 release. However, when I run `make build` in either the devel/
or FC-4/ directories of this tree, it returns the following error:

make: Entering directory `/home/peter/rpmbuild/cvs/lucidlife/devel'
/usr/bin/plague-client build lucidlife lucidlife-0_9-3_fc5 devel
Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.

At first glance, I thought that it was due to my not configuring
plague-client correctly, but I made sure that I had followed the
Extras/BuildSystemClientSetup wiki page, and I still get the same
results. I've even redownloaded all three certificate files and placed
them in $HOME, accordingly.

I've waited a few hours, thinking maybe that my account info needed to
propagate or similar, but with the same results.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0xDA3634D7