Re: Rebuild status of FE5 (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 26.02.2006, 22:20 +0100 schrieb Hans de Goede:
+ a zillion

I disagree ;-)

I know you would :)

I almost never (never say never) read the bugzilla generated mails, and I get confused about what to send to maintainers and what to send to extras-list.

Read the FESCo-Meeting summary from the last meeting:
----
 * separate extras-ml-list for bugzilla spam

  * We'll probably open fedora-extras-bugzilla-list and
fedora-extras-review-list. All contributors should subscribe to
-reviews.

I think 2 bugzilla lists is a great idea, I see you say should subscribe to review-list so its not a must? I'm all for doing my share of reviews, but I just go to the FE-NEW page and click on the oldest ones, as said 99.9% of the time I just delete all bugzilla mail without reading.

Now the non review bugzilla mail could be actually interesting for me, and should be (much) lower volume (I hope).

----
fedora-extras-review-list -> review bugs
fedora-extras-bugzilla-list -> everything else related to Extras

fedora-extras-list should remain for general discussions about Fedora
Extras.

fedora-maintainers should stay for all maintainers (redhat and
community) that only want to maintain stuff, but don't what to be
involved with all the flamewars ^w discussions on fedora-extras-list.

I can see the logic in things, but in practice everything extras related that gets posted to maintainer also gets crossposed to maintainer, now if you stop doing that, assuming that all maintainers are (must be) subscribed to maintainers then thats fine.

Regards,

Hans