Re: new wiki page: Contacting fellow packagers from other distros

Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi all,

After spending a lot of time patching up (already public) scorched3d security holes I thought it was a good idea to share the results not only with upstream but also with other distros.

As a result of this I've been building a list of other distro packager address lists, which is now in the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ContactingOtherDistroPackagers

Questions:

1) currently there is no link to this on the main page, where should I put one / what is a good place for this?
2) Anyone no similar links for other distros?

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Maybe we should create such a page too?