Re: buildsystem on devel unable to run kde-config

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 03:58:51PM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> There's currently a circular dependency between gtk2 and
> hicolor-icon-theme, it turns out.  That's screwing up the RPM
> transaction and likely causing stuff to fail here.
>
> After the buildroot is set up, the kde-config is failing because it
> can't find libqt-mt.so.3, of course.  This seems to be because the
> information for ld isn't up to date, likely because stuff in the RPM
> transaction failed.  Running an ldconfig in the buildroot fixed the
> kde-config issue.
>
> I'd say wait until the issues with gtk2 + hicolor-icon-theme are sorted
> out, then retry the build and we'll see where it fails next.

[Warning: This may be a stupid question.]

Is there someone/somehow I should ping people about this problem, or
should I assume it'll get resolved on its own?

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former -- Einstein."