The Ruby license

I couldn't find any of the valid licenses in rpmlint which matches the
Ruby license.  These days everything in Ruby is dual Ruby/GPL; it it
acceptable to use just GPL or should "Ruby license" be added to
rpmlint's list?  (If so, I'll file a bug.)

Note that the OSI doesn't list Ruby's license, but Debian accepts it
as free: http://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/

The license text is at http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/LICENSE.txt

 - J<