Re: 2nd Fedora Extras Review Day - 2006-03-05 (sunday)

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 12:32 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Come one, Come all... it's the 2nd Fedora Extras Review day.
>
> More information at:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/ReviewDay
>
> The last review day was pretty slow and poorly attended, so this might
> be the last one if there isn't more interest.
>
> What better way to spend a sunday afternoon that reviewing some
> packages? Come join us on #fedora-extras on irc.freenode.net.
>
> kevin

I think these are a great idea. I was not able to attend the last one
and will make a good effort to take part in this one.

Even if turn out is low, I think they should still be organized. Not
everyone can commit to it at times, but the following review day might
more suitable to them etc

Michael