Going to push kernel module test builds in devel

FYI: I'm going to push some thinkpad-kmod and lirc-kmod test builds
through the devel buildsys tomorrowish.

This will be done in order to verify the state of the infrastructure and
to see if we could resort to hardcoding stuff until better ways to do
things exist.

The results of these particular builds are not really intended to stay
in the devel repo permanently but just for approximately two Rawhide
kernel respins, so as far as I'm concerned, they'll disappear well
before FC5 and the real thing will follow later on.