Re: 2nd Fedora Extras Review Day - 2006-03-05 (sunday)

MM> On this very special day I'd encourage anyone who's interested to
MM> take a look at OTRS.

I made a comment regarding the only problem I saw on a quick reading
of the spec file a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe my comment was
misguided, but I received no response.

If I get through my current pile of reviews and nobody else has
stepped in then I'll be happy to take a closer look.

 - J<