How to split a package to have a -devel one?

Nikolai brkamikaze at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 00:27:37 UTC 2006

The snippet doesn't work. After putting the "
%files devel
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%doc
%{_includedir}/*.h
" snippet after the original %files section, I get the error "erro:
linha 46: O pacote não existe: %files devel", which can be translated
to "Error: line 46: The package doesn't exists: %files devel". What is
wrong?