Opinions on the election (was: Re: FESCo Election Results)

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 12:31:26 UTC 2006

Michael Schwendt (bugs.michael at gmx.net) said:
> > thx for posting the results mmcgrath, thx to the infrastructure team in
> > general, thx to Toshio and everybody else for programing the voting app
> > and congrats to all those that got elected.
> >
> > But now to the real topic of this mail: What do all of you think about
> > the whole election. Was it a good idea? Or only wasted time? "Total
> > Ballots: 69" (we have round about 270 people that were permitted to
> > vote) looks a bit sad IMHO.
>
> ACK. The participation was very disappointing.

Perhaps the voting reminders should be sent individually instead of to the
list?

I suppose we could survey all the contributors that didn't vote...

We noticed that you did not vote in the FESCO elections. Was that because...

[ ] I didn't have an opinion on the candidates
[ ] I didn't notice the call for votes
[ ] I don't like *any* of the candidates
[ ] I was on vacation
[ ] I've stopped working on Fedora
[ ] < fill in the reason here >

Bill