Anjuta : RFC

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 13:55:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > 4a. 1.2.4a is moved to legacy and the 1.x branch removed from FE CVS
>
> What do you mean with "branch removed from FE CVS"?

Currently, when I do a cvs co for anjuta, directories for RH-9 to
FC-devel are checked out. What I propose is that for anjuta-2.x is that
only rawhide, the current version and one version back exists, the rest
are shifted to legacy (which I don't have any real interest in
supporting). Apologies if I've used the wrong terminology.

> Note that a review is not required for Anjuta 2.x when it is an ordinary
> version upgrade. It would be your personal decision to request reviews in
> order to get feedback prior to upgrading the package in FE Development.

Anjuta-2.x is almost (but not quite) a different beast to anjuta-1.x.
While I'm aware that I just have to do a fresh import for the upgrade,
I'd rather get the new package peer reviewed incase I've broken
something while building etc. Anjuta-2.x is not a trivial package!

TTFN

Paul
--
"99 Jahre Krieg ließen Keinen Platz für Sieger - Kriegesminister gibt's
nicht mehr - und auch keine Düsenflieger - heute ziehe ich meine Runden