libvisual-plugins

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Jul 12 01:19:26 UTC 2006

I am still having problems with the cert to upload the source tarball
with libvisual-plugins, even with a new cert downloaded.

The devel branch spec file should build, and should also work for FC5.

The source tarball is

http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/libvisual/libvisual-plugins-0.4.0.tar.gz

Would someone mind uploading that to Extras and requesting a devel
branch build while I try to figure out what is wrong with my ability to
upload a source file?

The devel branch spec file also needs to be replace the FC5 spec file
and a build requested there as well. FC4 should be left alone.

Thanks.