when to use OTRS (Was: Re: FESCo, hello? - [was: Re: Buildsys status pages down])

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Fri Jul 28 21:38:35 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 22:33 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Michael Schwendt schrieb:
> > On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:36:58 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> >> Error was:  [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'sslv3 alert
> >> certificate expired'), ('SSL routines', 'SSL3_WRITE_BYTES', 'ssl
> >> handshake failure')]
> >
> > So, would anyone please give a short introduction on when the OTRS
> > ticketing system ought to be used instead of bugzilla?
> > [...]
> > What I'm still missing is the announcement for everyone. Which system do
> > we use when?
>
> Well, don't ask FESCO, let's ask and kick the proper people:
> fedora-infrastructure at redhat.com (CCed)
>
> I'd be interested in the answers, too. I don't really like having two
> systems and would have prepared if we (people outside of the
> infrastructure group) stick to bugzilla.

If you're curious what happened it was this:

hammer1, hammer2, hammer3 and ppc1 all expired their ssl certs for their
builder instances. I fixed them up and closed the ticket saying that's
what I did.

afaik that was all that was wrong.

sorry for not saying more earlier - been a busy day at work.

-sv