Newer versions of mono for extras

Hi,

Much as we have QT4 now in FE for rawhide users, would there be a
problem in doing the same for newer versions of mono? 1.1.15 has been
out for quite a while with quite a lot of fixes over 1.1.13-x which is
currently the base release.

What I'm proposing is a build based on a nightly svn until a release is
made in which case, the FC maintainer can build and release and I'll
carry on with the nightly builds.

The naming would be along the lines of

mono-1.1.15-svn-%{release}

Would there be any objection to me doing this? It would only be
available in the rawhide branch.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who