Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-31

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Jun 2 14:06:49 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:56:28PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Would it be useful to do this on PowerPC too, or are most of the results
> not arch-specific?

I was wondering that; I suspect most aren't arch-specific, but there
are a few packages that ExcludeArch / ExclusiveArch would build on PPC
but not i386/x86_64.

> Could you share the scripts you're using to do it? Or should I just give
> you an account on a decent PPC64 machine so you can do it there?

Either way; I'm happy to post the scripts, though they're somewhat
specific to my environment.  The only real trick is having a full
rawhide / extras dev mirror available nearby (the scripts assume on
locally mounted storage).

http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mdomsch_buildsys.tgz
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mdomsch_buildsys.tgz.sign

For these, create a user (e.g. 'build'), and extract this into that
user's home dir.  There's a config file bin/env-common where most of
the environment-specific stuff like directories can be changed.

To run it:
$ nohup bin/autobuild_rawhide &
$ tail -f rawhide-build.log

Thanks,