Broken packages

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri Jun 2 17:15:39 UTC 2006

Steven Pritchard wrote:
>>> Since you bring up qtparted, it fails to build on rawhide right now.
>>> I haven't had time to figure out why yet.
>> Is it not building at all or just in mock?
>
> It appears to not build at all, but, again, I haven't really had the
> time to look into it.

It's failing to build because of a change in parted-devel between FC5
and rawhide.

On FC5, the file /usr/include/parted/unit.h has:

#define PED_SECTOR_SIZE   512LL

On rawhide, the equivalent is:

#define PED_SECTOR_SIZE_DEFAULT	512LL

qtparted uses the PED_SECTOR_SIZE symbol, which on rawhide is undefined,
so it fails. The attached patch gets it building again.

Paul.