rpms/poker-eval/FC-4 poker-eval.spec,1.8,1.9

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 10:47:40 UTC 2006

On 6/10/06, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:
> Calm down, everyone. Ralf is right. Using %makeinstall should be
> discouraged actually, and, for instance, I was under the impression that
> we agreed on that long ago.

No one is disagreeing with Ralf, we are only suggesting that this
information be added to the wiki page somewhere so new people coming
in can learn about these things.  I think it would be nice to have
some kind of documentation on the macros available to packagers
somewhere.  Are there any other macros that I should not be using?