Mock build problem

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jun 15 12:44:00 UTC 2006

cranium2003 wrote:
> hi,
>     It seems i am following wrong tree to build repo.
> i have attached my /home/source tree in text file can
> u check it and then check fedora mock conf file??
> Disabling local means what i need to do in mock conf
> file??
>     I hope u can understand attached tree file.

So far you have made a local mirror of fedora-core-development (i386).
You can use this for building packages targeted at FC6 (i386), You will
probably need a local mirror of Extras (development) too.

To build packages targeted at FC5, you will need local mirrors of FC5
core, FC5 updates and probably FC5 Extras too.

You will need to keep your mirrors up to date, particularly for development.

What is the platform you actually want to build for?

Paul.