mock build problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 23:44:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm testing my builds of gtksourceview-sharp, boo, nant, monodoc and
monodevelop under mock. gtksourceview-sharp and nant both are happy and
installed fine (yum localinstall).

When I build boo (which requires nant to build), everything goes to plan
(same applies to monodevelop). However, in mock, it boo cannot find
nant, despite it being in /usr/bin and monodevelop can't find
gtksourceview-sharp, despite the .pc file being in /usr/lib/pkgconfig

Can anyone shed some advice on these build failures?

The spec files and src rpms can be found at
http://www.knox.net.nz/~nodoid

TTFN

Paul
--
"99 Jahre Krieg ließen Keinen Platz für Sieger - Kriegesminister gibt's
nicht mehr - und auch keine Düsenflieger - heute ziehe ich meine Runden