Mock and old distributions

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed Jun 28 12:04:03 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 22:31 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
>>> Seeing that the need for elfutils in the buildroot for FC4 was
>>> discussed
>>> in the latest FESCO meeting, I thought I'd report the results of my
>>> efforts to build packages for various old distributions using the
>>> current version of mock on FC5:
>>>

>> Thats awesome Paul!  Any chance I could get you to add this to the wiki
>> somewhere so that it won't be lost?  I'm sure we'll need this info at
>> some point.
>
> I'll update the Legacy/Mock page on the wiki.

I was about to do that but as I'm not a member of LegacyGroup, I can no
longer edit the page.

This is another page to add to the growing list of pages that I've
edited previously but no longer have edit access to.

If someone with the appropriate permissions would like to update the
page, a modified version can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulHowarth/Legacy/Mock

Paul.