Testers with radeon 9600 or 9800 wanted for new 3D package

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jun 29 11:48:10 UTC 2006

Dan Horák wrote:
> Hans de Goede píše v Čt 29. 06. 2006 v 13:25 +0200:
>>> The segfault was caused by Ogre libraries conflict (Extras vs. local).
>>> On the NVidia 6600GT it shows a nice rotating board with a hand moving
>>> the "objects" (stones/characters?) but I can't press any key and after
>>> killing the game the mouse is dead.
>>>
>> Hmm, you see the board but you don't see the menu? Also you don't see
>
> Yes, I don't see the menu on both FC4+NVidia and FC6+Ati (without
> accelerated binary driver). Both were run in fullcscreen mode and in
> display's native resolution.

Hmm, thats strange are you sure you're using ogre compiled from my srpm
and chess compiled from my srpm?

I recently fixed a bug in ogre which caused the menu text to not show,
but the menu border should be there. Either way can you download the
latest ogre from here:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede

Build and install it and give that a spin?

Regards,

Hans