no Job ID was provided in the time required (Was: Please rebuild your packages in Fedora Extras development)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Mar 1 12:32:23 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 05:50 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 06:38 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >
> > Either these issues can be nailed down in a reasonable manner in a
> > reasonable time frame, or other consequences will have to be taken ...
>
> Like what?

Left to your imagination - There are many possibilities :-)

When, you, like me, have to experience 7 out of 30 buildjob die, because
the buildsystem chokes in different ways, and then have to experience
its maintainers telling you "everything is OK", despite you have the log
mails in front of you telling you else, as it happened to me last night,
you also will raise this question.

Ralf