Package with no obvious upstream: fsplit

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Mar 7 23:06:49 UTC 2006

I'm thinking about packaging fsplit, a fortran source code splitter.  As
near as I can tell, the most authoritative source for this is from the
various BSD projects, e.g.:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/fsplit/

So, can I check it out of cvs and make a tarball and submit?

Also, what do I use for a version?  There is an RCS id of 1.5.  Some
mandrake and FC rpms exist is the wild that used an older sccsid of 5.5,
this file has 8.1, but does not appear to be incremented any more.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222