Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras development - 2006-03-15

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Mar 15 09:57:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:49:03 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> We really should have a FE5 tree without broken deps when FC5 is
> launched.
>
> > 	 at-poke    0.2.2-2.i386
> Not rebuild, orphaned, seems nothing depends on it afaics so why don't
> we remove it?

Tried to contact the packager @redhat multiple times. No response.
Posted about it to -maintainers list. The right person didn't see
that either or ignored it deliberately.

This package was imported and built without an entry in owners.list.
If that happens more often, maybe we could make the buildsys prohibit
building packages which don't have a valid owner in owners.list? ;)