tag in devel branch still pickls "fc5" instead of fc6 for one of my packages

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Mar 23 18:27:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am running into a strange problem where the l2tpd package keeps using the
"fc5" instead of "fc6" in the devel directory. I tried 'cvs -q upd -d'
and make build. I tried bumping the release, commiting the spec file and
'make tag', but that still picks fc5. I even tried to manually specify
"cvs tag  -c l2tpd-0_69-0_5_20051030_fc6", and even though that works fine
in creating the tag, 'make build' still picks the "fc5" tag.

does anyone know how to fix this?

Paul